Bart Missions Ministry
As per God’s call and plan we are self funded missionaries. Long before we knew God was calling us into missions, we knew He had clearly spoken to us to sell our small business and use our own funds to serve Him full time. Since 2005 in our missions ministry we have been sharing the Gospel with as many people as possible. We are also trying to raise up & equip as many active witnesses & missionaries as possible. We help and train churches to share Christ and make disciples.
We started as missionaries in Brazil and served there until early 2014. Then God led us to live in Florida, and from there we had mission trips to help & train churches and to speak in schools and community events. We had 43 mission trips in 5 years to Africa, Asia, South America, the Caribbean, and Central America.
God has recently led us to move back to Brazil and continue our missions ministry there. We moved to Indaiatuba Brazil in October 2020. We will continue to help & train churches, and to share Christ in schools and community events in the region. Indaiatuba is located in the state of Sao Paulo. We will serve in the region around the city of Indaiatuba, which includes the cities of Campinas, Sumaré, Hortolandia, Piracicaba, Soracaba, Jundiai, Vinhedo, Valinhos…
God’s Vision for Our Missions Ministry
God gave us a passion to reach people that He dearly loves, and to help them to be faithful disciples. God gave us a vision that consists of 5 parts:
Preach In Churches
Preach in Churches – God called us to preach to encourage and challenge all church members to be passionately devoted to God. And to be the “fishers of men” and missionaries that He wants all of us to be. We encourage people to actively join God in His mission in their community, and beyond as He leads. And to help raise as many active and fruitful witnesses & missionaries as possible. We also preach the Gospel in churches. Many lost church members have repented of their sins and committed to follow Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Train Pastors & Church Members – Missions & Evangelism Training
Train Pastors & Church Members: we lead People Sharing Jesus seminars to train people how to powerfully and effectively share Christ with others. Written by Dr. Darrell Robinson, it is an excellent tool to train and encourage church members and leaders to fearlessly share the Gospel. And to share in the power of the Holy Spirit. Then they can experience the joy of participating in God’s redemptive work. We also teach various easy to use methods for sharing Christ with others, as well as the discipleship part of God’s mission.
Community Outreach Events
Special Events: we help churches to fulfill God’s missions and to share Christ during community outreach events. We have shared Christ at drug rehab centers, prisons, orphanages, assistance events for poor people, and ministries for the homeless. We also share at Vacation Bible Schools, youth outreach events, street evangelism, outreach ministry events for business men and women, and visiting homes to share Christ. God is opening many doors and opportunities to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Many precious people that God dearly loves have been reached for Christ.
School Evangelism Project
Share Christ In Schools: our school project is called Quality Of Life. We speak about how to have a good life & future, and in the final part we share a clear & detailed Gospel message. We started the project while we served in Brazil, and God has greatly blessed and used it to reach many students, teachers, and leaders in the schools. The Gospel has also spread to many of the families as well. We have spoken in 387 schools in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Help Churches to Make Disciples
We help churches to make disciples of Jesus Christ that are faithful in following and serving Him. True disciples, not just church members. We do this in a variety of ways, through preaching, teaching, speaking to groups, and through one-on-one relationships. We also encourage everyone to be an active “fisher of men” or witness for Christ in their daily lives.
Partnerships With Churches and Ministries
The local church and para-church ministries are central in God’s vision for this ministry, since He wants disciples to be made and not just converts. We always work with churches or ministries in the community outreach events and the school outreach project, so that they can do the important follow up work after these events and teach them and help them to grow to be faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
“our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction.” – 1 Thessalonians 1:5
2020 Missions Ministry Schedule
- May: Mission Trip to Accra Ghana (cancelled due to Covid)
- October: Mission Trip to Australia (cancelled due to Covid)
- Oct. : Mission Trip to New Zealand (cancelled due to Covid)
- October : Moved to Indaiatuba, Brazil
- November: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools to schedule Preaching, Missions & Evangelism Training Seminars, and School Outreach Projects
- November 29 – Preach at Primeira Igreja Batista – Salto Brazil
- December: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
2021 Missions Ministry
- January: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- Jan. 31 – Preach at Igreja Batista Vila Aeroporto – Campinas
- February: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- February 28: Preach at Primeira Igreja Batista Boas Novas – Hortolandia
- March: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- Mar. 7: Preach at Igreja Batista Altos de Sumaré – Sumaré
- Mar. 14: Preach at Igreja Batista do Paz – Indaiatuba
- April: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- April 25: Preach at Igreja Batista Redencão – Sumaré
- 2,9 May: People Sharing Jesus Seminar – IB Redencão – Sumaré
- May: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- May 23: Preach at Igreja Batista Getsemani – Campinas
- June: Meetings with Pastors & Churches, and Schools
- June 6: Preach at Igreja Batista Redenção – Sumaré
- Jun. 13: Speak at Sunday School at Igreja Batista Getsemani – Campinas
- June 19: Preach at Young Adults Service – Igreja Batista Esperança – Hortolandia
- June 20: Preach at Igreja Batista Jd. Nova America – Campinas
- July 25: Preach at Igreja Batista Esperança – Hortolandia
- August 8: Preach at Igreja Batista Altos de Sumaré – Sumaré
- August 17: Quality of Life Project at Colegio Crescer – Campinas
- August 22: Preach at Igreja Batista Ebenezer – Campinas
- September 5,12: People Sharing Jesus Seminar – IB Ebenezer – Campinas
- Sept. 19 – Preach at Igreja Batista Boas Novas – Hortolandia
- Oct. 5-6: Quality of Life Project at EE Maria Aparecida school – Indaiatuba
- October 19-20: Quality of Life Project at EE Acylino school – Salto
What God Is Doing
We praise God for the great things that He is doing in the world. More than 146,520 precious people have accepted Christ and committed their lives to Him, including 2177 teachers, 22 principals, 12 vice-principals, 31 school coordinators, many school employees, 2 pastors, and many parents and families. In addition, seeds of the Gospel have been planted in many more hearts. Also thousands of Christians in many churches have been trained and encouraged to faithfully share Christ with others and to make disciples.
By God’s grace we have had the privilege of joining Him in His kingdom work & mission in the following ways:
- Helped and trained more than 200 churches or ministries in 28 countries
- Kevin has preached in over 120 churches
- We have led 55 missions & evangelism training seminars
- We have spoken in 387 schools to share the Gospel
- Also we have shared the Gospel in many other evangelistic events in orphanages, drug rehab centers, medical clinics, prisons, homeless ministries…
- Besides serving 8 years as missionaries in Brazil, we have had 43 mission trips to 28 countries.
- God led us to go back to Brazil to live and serve. We moved to Indaiatuba Brazil in October 2020.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask and imagine, according to His power that is working in us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” – Ephesians 3:20
Bible Studies On Missions
Our Missions Ministry Schedule
Stories From Our Mission Trips
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Pursuing Intimacy With God is committed to helping you with the most important thing in your life… your intimacy with God , your fellowship with Him, and your partnership with God in His Kingdom work & mission.
There are hundreds of Bible verses and great truths & promises in the Pursuing intimacy With God Bible studies book.
The Pursuing Intimacy With God book is ideal for individuals, or small groups, Sunday School classes, or discipleship classes at your church.