Bart Missions Ministry
As per God’s call and plan we are self funded missionaries. Long before we knew God was calling us into missions, we knew He had clearly spoken to us to sell our small business and use our own funds to serve Him full time.
Since 2005 in our missions ministry we have been sharing the Gospel with as many people as possible. We are also trying to raise up & equip as many active witnesses & missionaries as possible. And we help and train churches to share Christ and make disciples.
We started as missionaries in Brazil and served there until early 2014. Then God led us to live in Florida, and from there we had mission trips to help & train churches and to speak in schools and community events. We had 43 mission trips in 5 1/2 years to Africa, Asia, South America, the Caribbean, and Central America.
God led us to move back to Brazil and continue our missions ministry. We moved to Indaiatuba Brazil in October 2020. We served in the region around the city of Indaiatuba, which also included the cities of Campinas, Sumaré, Hortolandia, Valinhos, Salto, Itu, Elias Fausto… Despite the Covid pandemic God opened many doors and we were able to share Christ in 15 schools and help &/or train 20 churches. We retired from living on the mission field in early 2023.
We will now be having 1 or 2 mission trips each year starting in 2024.
2024 Mission Trips
Feb. 2024 – Kisumu & Homabay, Kenya
Oct. 2024 – Queenstown & Auckland, New Zealand
2025 Mission Trips
Feb. 2025 – Accra, Ghana
God’s Vision for Our Missions Ministry
God gave us a passion to reach lost people that He dearly loves, and to help them to be faithful and growing disciples. God gave us a vision that consists of 5 parts:
Preach In Churches
Preach in Churches – God called us to preach to encourage and challenge all church members to be passionately devoted to God. And to be the “fishers of men” and missionaries that He wants all of us to be. We encourage people to actively join God in His mission in their community, and beyond as He leads. And to help raise as many active and fruitful witnesses & missionaries as possible. We also preach the Gospel in churches. Many lost church members have repented of their sins and committed to follow Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Train Pastors & Church Members – Missions & Evangelism Training
Train Pastors & Church Members: we lead People Sharing Jesus seminars to train people how to powerfully and effectively share Christ with others. Written by Dr. Darrell Robinson, it is an excellent tool to train and encourage church members and leaders to fearlessly share the Gospel. And to share in the power of the Holy Spirit. Then they can experience the joy of participating in God’s redemptive work. We also teach various easy to use methods for sharing Christ with others, as well as the discipleship part of God’s mission.
Community Outreach Events
Special Events: we help churches to fulfill God’s missions and to share Christ during community outreach events. We have shared Christ at drug rehab centers, prisons, orphanages, assistance events for poor people, and ministries for the homeless. We also share at Vacation Bible Schools, youth outreach events, street evangelism, outreach ministry events for business men and women, and visiting homes to share Christ. God is opening many doors and opportunities to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Many precious people that God dearly loves have been reached for Christ.
School Evangelism Project
Share Christ In Schools: our school project is called Quality Of Life. We speak about how to have a good life & future, and in the final part we share a clear & detailed Gospel message. We started the project while we served in Brazil, and God has greatly blessed and used it to reach many students, teachers, and leaders in the schools. The Gospel has also spread to many of the families as well. We have spoken in 412 schools in 27 countries in Africa, Asia, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean.
Help Churches to Make Disciples
We help churches to make disciples of Jesus Christ that are faithful in following and serving Him. True disciples, not just church members. We do this in a variety of ways, through preaching, teaching, speaking to groups, and through one-on-one relationships. We also encourage everyone to be an active “fisher of men” or witness for Christ in their daily lives. We have helped more than 230 churches in 28 countries.
Partnerships With Churches and Ministries
The local church and para-church ministries are central in God’s vision for this ministry, since He wants disciples to be made and not just converts. We always work with churches or ministries in the community outreach events and the school outreach project, so that they can do the important follow up work after these events and teach them and help them to grow to be faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
“our gospel came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep conviction.” – 1 Thessalonians 1:5
“My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5 so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.” – 1 Corinthians 2:4-5
News Updates & Photos of our Missions Events & Projects – see what God is doing
What God Is Doing
We praise God for the great things that He is doing in the world. All the glory, honor, thanks, and praise goes to God. We are merely servants and instruments. More than 155,000 precious people have accepted Christ and committed their lives to Him, including more than 2235 teachers, 25 principals, 14 vice-principals, 31 school coordinators. Also many adults studying at night, 2 pastors, and many parents and families.
In addition, seeds of the Gospel have been planted in many more hearts. Also thousands of Christians in many churches have been trained and encouraged to faithfully share Christ with others and to make disciples. By God’s grace we have had the privilege of joining Him in His kingdom work & mission in the following ways:
- Helped and trained more than 230 churches or ministries in 28 countries
- Kevin has preached in over 140 churches
- We have led 59 missions & evangelism training seminars
- We have spoken in 412 schools in 27 countries to share the Gospel
- Also we have shared the Gospel in many other evangelistic events in orphanages, drug rehab centers, medical clinics, prisons, homeless ministries…
- Besides serving 10+ years as missionaries in Brazil, we have had 44 mission trips to 28 countries.
- God led us to go back to Brazil in 2020 to live and serve. We served there until early 2023.
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask and imagine, according to His power that is working in us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Jesus Christ throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” – Ephesians 3:20
Bible Studies On Missions
Stories From Our Mission Trips
2022 Missions Ministry Schedule
- Feb. 19: Missions & Evangelism Training – Igreja Batista Nova Aliança – Indaiatuba
- February 20: Preach at Igreja Batista Nova Aliança – Indaiatuba
- March 10: Quality Of Life Project at EE Maria de Lourdes school – Indaiatuba
- Mar. 22: Quality Of Life Project at EE Milton Leme school – Indaiatuba (cancelled)
- March 27: Preach at Primeira Igreja Batista da Liberadade – Elias Fausto
- April 5: Quality Of Life Project at EE Ivani Aparecida school – Sumaré
- April 12: Quality Of Life Project – EE Sao Judas Tadeu school -Campinas (cancelled)
- Apr. 24: Preach at Primeira Igreja Batista da Liberdade – Elias Fausto
- April 26: Quality Of Life Project at EE Jose Claret Dionisio school – Hortolandia
- May 5: Quality Of Life Project at EM Maria Candida school – Elias Fausto
- May 17: Quality Of Life Project at EM Aparecida do Carmo school – Cardeal
- May 19: Quality Of Life Project at EM Lupercio Guedes school – Elias Fausto
- May 22,29: Missions & Evangelism Treining – Igreja Batista Jd. Nova America – Campinas
- June 7: Quality Of Life Project at EE Annunziatta school – Indaiatuba
- June 11: Speak at Igreja Batista Ebenezer Couples Event – Campinas
- Jun. 13-14: Quality Of Life Project at EE Randolfo school – Indaiatuba
- June 19: Preach at Primeira Igreja Batista Jd. Nova America – Campinas
- August 9: Quality Of Life Project at EE Elysabeth school – Sumaré
- August 14: Speak at Missions Conference at Igreja Batista Nova Alianca – Indaiatuba
- Aug. 14: Preach at Igreja Crista Hesed – Elias Fausto
- September 1: Quality Of Life Project at EE Camilo Marques Paula school – Indaiatuba
- Sept. 4: Preach at Igreja Batista Redenção – Sumaré
- September 15: Quality Of Life Project at EE Antonio Zanluchi school – Hortolandia
- October 16: Preach at Segunda Igreja Batista de Sumaré – Sumaré
- October 25: Quality Of Life Project at EE Candido Jose Martinez school – Sumaré
- November 8: Speak to teachers at EE Dr. Honorino school – Hortolandia
- November 10: Quality Of Life Project at EE Dr. Honorino school – Hortolandia
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Pursuing Intimacy With God is committed to helping you with the most important thing in your life. Your intimacy with God and your fellowship with Him. And your partnership with God in His Kingdom work & mission.
There are hundreds of Bible verses and great truths & promises in the Pursuing intimacy With God Bible studies book.
The Pursuing Intimacy With God book is ideal for individuals, or small groups, Sunday School classes, or discipleship classes at your church.