Part 3 of The Gospel Message And Salvation: God’s Solution To Our Problem of Sin & Separation From God
In Part 1 of this series, we looked at the 1st part of what the Bible says about the Gospel message and salvation. In Part 2 we looked at the 2nd part of what the Bible says about our problem of sin & separation from God. Now we will look at the 3rd part of what the Bible shows about the Gospel message and salvation.
This is the best part of the Gospel message. Because God loves us so much and so passionately, He sent the solution to our problem. The Bible tells us that God does not want eternal separation from Him and eternal punishment for anyone. He wants all people to be saved and to have a restored relationship with Him and peace with Him and eternal life in heaven.
- “God does not want anyone to perish (to die spiritually and forever be separated from God, and to have eternal punishment for their sins), but everyone to come to repentance.” – 2 Peter 3:9
God’s solution is this: He sent His own Son Jesus Christ to earth in a form that we could recognize and understand… as a human person. God sent Jesus to suffer and to die on a cross. Why would God send His own son to suffer and die such a horrible and painful death ?
The Gospel Message And Salvation: Someone Has To Pay For Our Sins
God is love and He is a merciful God, but He is also perfectly holy and just. God cannot let our sins slide without a punishment. Someone has to pay the price and punishment for our sins. If someone does not help us, we will have to pay the terrible price for our sins against God. So Jesus, out of His great love for us, sacrificed everything including His life. In order to help us and to pay the price for our sins.
- “Assuredly, the evil man will not go unpunished, But the descendants of the righteous will be delivered.” – Proverbs 11:21
- “Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.” – Proverbs 16:5
- “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” – Romans 6:23
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16
The Gospel Message And Salvation: Jesus Is The Answer & The Way to Salvation
Jesus is God’s one and only solution to our problem of sin and separation from God and eternal punishment.
- Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one may come to the Father except through me.” – John 14:6
- “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Jesus Christ.” – I Timothy 2:5
- “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.” – I Peter 3:18
- “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:8
The Final Part of The Gospel Message And Salvation
In Part 4 of our series on the Gospel message and salvation, we will look into God’s Word the Bible to find the answer to some very important questions. What Is Required For Salvation ? What does a person need to do to be saved ? How does a person need to respond to the first 3 parts of what the Bible about the Gospel message and salvation ?
This is where most people get off track. Many believe they are saved when in reality they are not. Many people are misinformed as to what God’s word says about the Gospel message and salvation. God’s requirements for salvation involve far more than just simply saying a quick prayer to ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, and then go on from there living your life however you want to.
Pursuing Intimacy With God
Pursuing Intimacy With God is committed to helping you with the most important thing in your life… your intimacy with God , your fellowship with Him, and your partnership with God in His Kingdom work & mission.
There are hundreds of Bible verses and great truths & promises in the Pursuing Intimacy With God studies book
Preview the Pursuing Intimacy With God Studies Book
How God Measures Success
The Keys to Powerful Prayer
God’s Top Priority For The Church
Praise Is A Weapon for Spiritual Warfare
Share Jesus Without Fear
Share Jesus Without Fear & With Confidence
Paul’s Passion for Jesus
Paul’s Passion to Preach The Gospel
Encouraging Scriptures & Comforting Bible Verses
Encouraging Scriptures & Comforting Bible Verses – Part 2
Why Missions Is Very Important
Why Missions Is Very Important – Part 2
Religion vs Relationship With God
The Sabbath In The Bible
End Times Prophecy: One World Government, Economic System & Religion