Mission Trips & Ministry Schedule 2019
We are in our 14th and final year of international missions. We have had the privilege of speaking in almost 400 schools in 27 countries to share the Gospel with students, teachers, and families. We have also helped churches to do a variety of evangelistic community outreach events in their communities, including visiting homes, orphanages, drug rehab centers, medical clinics… We have had the privilege of helping &/or training &/or preaching in close to 200 churches or ministries.
Last year God led us to move to northeast Tennessee, and He is leading us to transition into local and regional missions. We are doing many of the same things that we do on international mission trips, only with churches in this part of the US. We will have our final 6 mission trips this year, including our recent trips to Kenya and Uganda.
One thing that we will greatly miss is speaking in the schools to share Christ with the students & teachers & families. It has been a great joy to see God touch so many hearts and lives, and we have seen Him bring a great number of them to a saving faith in Jesus Christ. It breaks our heart that we are not able to talk about God’s love and how to have a restored personal relationship with Him through Jesus in schools in the US. It is so desperately needed in this country, but sadly it is not allowed.
Here are our mission trips & ministry schedule thus far for 2019:
2019 Mission Trips & Ministry Schedule:
- Feb. 4-11: Kisumu, Kenya
- Feb. 12-18: Mbale & Tororo, Uganda
- March 3: Preach at University Parkway Baptist Church, Johnson City TN
- March 6,13,20,27: Missions & Evangelism Training – University Parkway Baptist Church, Johnson City TN
- March 10: Missions & Evangelism Training – Holston Valley Baptist Assoc., Rogersville TN
- March 17: Preach at University Parkway Baptist Church, Johnson City TN
- May 22-29: Kumasi, Ghana (cancelled)
- May 30-June 4: Accra, Ghana (cancelled)
- Aug. 6-13: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Sep. 14-20: Curitiba, Brazil
We would very much appreciate your prayers for us, that God would guide us in the transition, and also for those that we are trying to reach for Jesus.
Pursuing Intimacy With God is committed to helping you with the most important thing in your life… your intimacy with God , your fellowship with Him, and your partnership with God in His Kingdom work & mission.
There are hundreds of Bible verses and great truths & promises in the Pursuing Intimacy With God studies book.