(Those who don't believe & trust Jesus for Salvation)
1. PRAY FOR THEM BY NAME.
2. ASK OTHERS TO PRAY FOR THEM.
3. PRAY FOR GOD TO ARRANGE A CONTACT BETWEEN A CHRISTIAN(YOURSELF ?) AND THE LOST PERSON. - SOMEONE WHO CARES & HAS A BURDEN & LOVE FOR THE LOST. - SOMEONE WHO WILL WITNESS & SHOW THEM GOD'S LOVE
4. PRAY THAT THEY WILL SEE JESUS FOR WHO HE REALLY IS. (MATTHEW 11:25-27 , 2 COR. 4:3-4 , JOHN 14:6 , ACTS 4:12)
5. PRAY FOR THEIR CONVICTION BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (JOHN 16:8) (OF SIN & JUDGEMENT & TO SEE THEIR NEED FOR JESUS)
6. PRAY FOR THEM TO GET A SEEKING HEART. (ROMANS 3:10-11)
7. PRAY FOR GOD TO DRAW THEM TO HIMSELF. (JOHN 12:32)
8. PRAY IN FAITH FOR THEIR SALVATION:
- " THIS IS THE CONFIDENCE WE HAVE IN APPROACHING GOD; THAT IF WE ASK ANYTHING ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, HE HEARS US; AND IF WE KNOW THAT HE HEARS US- WHATEVER WE ASK- WE KNOW THAT WE HAVE WHAT WE ASKED OF HIM. - I JOHN 5:14,15
- " ... THIS IS GOOD, AND PLEASES GOD OUR SAVIOR, WHO WANTSALL MEN TO BE SAVED AND TO COME TO A KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH." - I TIMOTHY 2:1-4
"BUT I'VE PRAYED & PRAYED & PRAYED FOR LOST PEOPLE AND THEY'RE STILL NOT SAVED":
- " THE LORD IS NOT SLOW IN KEEPING HIS PROMISE, AS SOME UNDERSTAND SLOWNESS; HE IS PATIENT WITH YOU, NOT WANTING ANYONE TO PERISH, BUT EVERYONE TO COME TO REPENTANCE." - 2 PETER 3:9
(D. L. MOODY, A GREAT MAN OF PRAYER, PRAYED FOR OVER 60 YEARS FOR 2 OF HIS CHILDHOOD FRIENDS- ONE WAS SAVED DURING HIS LAST SERMON AND ONE WAS SAVED IMMEDIATELY AFTER HE DIED).
DON'T GIVE UP !!!!
(LUKE 18:1, GALATIANS 6:9)
"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.
"open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are being sanctified by faith in JesusChrist."
— Acts 26:18
"Prayer is not the least you can do for someone, prayer is the most you can do for someone."
— Billy Graham
"Prayer is the foundation for fulfilling the Great Commission... the battle for the nations will be won on the knees of God’s people. The strongholds of Satan will be broken down and the kingdom of God extended only through our prayers."
— Dr. Jerry Rankin , SBC Intl. Missions Board
"I am always deeply conscious that I am absolutely helpless and that only the Holy Spirit can penetrate the minds and hearts of those that are without Christ. All I am doing is sowing seed. It is God - and only God - who can make the seed bear fruit ... We stress that prayer is an indispensable element in preparation for a crusade, and we seek to organize in advance as many prayer meetings as possible. It is the mightiest force in the world."
— Billy Graham , “Just As I Am”
Lee Thomas, author of "Praying Effectively for the Lost": "Nobody gets saved unless someone prays. God has given us the ministry of reconciliation. We have one weapon- the Word of God. The lost are prisoners of war that don't know they are lost. Prayer can do what nothing else can do. When we pray, we break demonic strongholds. We must give ourselves to prayer -passionately, fervently, and consistently."