- Exodus 33:18,19; 34:6,7 - "Then Moses said, now show me your glory. And the Lord said, I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you,... I will have mercy...I will have compassion..." 34:6 - " And he passed in front of Moses, proclaiming "The Lord, the Lord, the compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love, and faithfulness, maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished..." (just and holy)
- Galatians 5:22,23 - "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control."
- Rev. 1:12-18 - "...His face was like the sun shining in all it's brilliance..."
- Isaiah 6:1-3; Rev. 4:8 - "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty" (morally perfect, pure, sinless)
- 2 Cor. 4:10, 17,18 - "We always carry around in our body the death of Christ, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." v.17,18 - "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen in temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
- 2 Cor. 5:9,10 - "So we make it our goal to please Him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."
- Hebrews 11:6 - "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him."
"HE IS NO FOOL WHO LOSES WHAT HE CANNOT KEEP, TO GAIN WHAT HE CANNOT LOSE"
- Jim Elliott