- Romans 12:1,2 - "... offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed ("metamorphosis") by the renewing of your mind."
- Romans 8:17,18 - "Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in His glory. I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."
- Romans 8:28,29 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him (Seek Him / Trust Him / Submit to Him / Obey & Follow Him)... For those God foreknew he also predestined (planned from the beginning) to be conformed (transformed) to the likeness of His Son (Jesus) ..."
- 2 Cor. 3:18 - "And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory ("glory to glory"), which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
- Luke 9:29,30 - "As he (Jesus) was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. Two men, Moses and Elijah, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus."
- Matt. 13:43 - "Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father."
- Daniel 12:3 - "Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever."
- Philippians 3:8-14 - "... I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish that I may gain Christ ... I want to know Christ and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in His sufferings, becoming like Him in His death,... forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
(TELEOS - Perfect, Complete, Mature ; Phil. 3:12, James 1:4, Col. 4:12, Eph. 4:11-13,...)