This is an important part of your prayer time. Since we are all sinners and none is perfect, it is inevitable that we will sin against God and thus break our fellowship with Him. Our sins cause our fellowship with God to be broken, and we need to take the time to maintain our fellowship with Him. We need to have God search our hearts and attitudes and actions, to see if we have cause a break in our fellowship with Him. You cannot lose your salvation, but you can lose intimacy and fellowship with God.
"SEARCH ME, O GOD, AND KNOW MY HEART; TEST ME, AND KNOW MY ANXIOUS THOUGHTS. SEE IF THERE IS ANY OFFENSIVE WAY IN ME, AND LEAD ME IN THE WAY EVERLASTING."
LET GOD SEARCH FOR HIDDEN SINS & MOTIVES & HABITS THAT YOU'RE NOT EVEN AWARE OF.
- "THE LORD SEARCHES EVERY HEART AND UNDERSTANDS EVERY
MOTIVE BEHIND THE THOUGHTS." - I CHRONICLES 28:9
than to know Him.” - Oswald Chambers
WE MUST HAVE A
- "BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART, FOR THEY WILL SEE GOD"
- MATTHEW 5:8
- 2 CHRONICLES 7:14,15
- " THE LORD IS FAR FROM THE WICKED; BUT HE HEARS THE PRAYER OF THE RIGHTEOUS". - PROVERBS 15:29
- PSALM 66:16-20
IF YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOT BEING ANSWERED,
- "BUT YOUR INIQUITIES HAVE SEPARATED YOU FROM GOD; YOUR SINS
HAVE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM YOU, SO THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR."
- ISAIAH 59:2
WE NEED TO REALIZE THAT OUR SIN IS
- "AGAINST YOU, YOU ONLY, HAVE I SINNED & DONE EVIL IN YOUR SIGHT"
- PSALM 51:4
GOD WANTS US TO HAVE THE RIGHT
- PSALM 51:10; 16,17